EPIC has several local Career Centres to help you make informed decisions about education, training and employment. .
Located throughout the Pilbara our Careers Centres offer workshops, one-on-one advice, and a whole load of resources to assist you in investigating your options and making the career choices that suit you. All of these services are FREE OF CHARGE.
Our friendly and professional team can help you with:
- Researching, developing and formatting your resume;
- Accessing information on employment and training services in the Pilbara;
- One on one career guidance and planning;
- Understanding your skills and how to present them to employers;
- Job applications;
- Referrals to training providers and other services;
- Advice on online career development resources and tools;
- Workshops that improve skills and assist in looking for work;
- Computer & internet access for job seeking activities; and
- Preparing for interviews.
Whether you are just starting your career, you are re-entering the workforce after a break, you’re looking for a career change, or you are still at school, our trained and experienced team can help.
For the location of each of our Career Centres please go to the Get in Touch page of this site. To speak to one of our Careers Centre team please call us:
EPIC Karratha (08) 9185 0000 (dial 1)
EPIC Roebourne (08) 9182 0000 (dial 2)
EPIC South Hedland (08) 9172 0000 (dial 3)
EPIC Newman (08) 9175 0000 (dial 4)