SibworkS is a support program designed specifically for siblings of children with special needs aged 8 to 12 years. The program aims to provide an opportunity for siblings to:
- Have a fun experience
- Connect with other siblings
- Better understand their brother or sister’s special needs
- Share their feelings with others who understand, in a safe environment
- Develop coping skills for the challenging situations they may face
- Explore the strengths and uniqueness of themselves as well as their brother or sister with special needs
- Explore and enhance siblings’ support networks
- Strengthen siblings’ communication and relationships with their families and friends.
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 9185 1488.