Our EPIC Mock Interview program gives young people the opportunity to have a mock interview with an employer to give them a real interview experience and receive valuable feedback from their interviewer to complete this realistic learning. The aim is to give them an interview tool kit, and to build up their confidence so that they will rock their next or first interview in the real world. The mock interviews follow on from the EPIC Interview workshop for students from year 9 to year 12 where they have had an engaging presentation about the how to of interviews.
- The school identifies the year level or group for the interviews
- Each young person who participates will have an individual 10 – 15 minute mock interview with a volunteer employer and/or an EPIC support worker
- Students will come prepared as if they were attending a real interview
- EPIC will provide general interview questions and an evaluation form for the interviewers to complete
- Each student will receive feedback on their application, personal presentation and performance in the interview
Run time; 15mins one on one interviews in both Karratha SHS and St Lukes College throughout the year with the year 10 students.