For general information on migrating to Australia and living and working in Western Australia, please go to the Western Australian Government website and the Australian Government Department of Immigration and Border Protection.
If you currently reside in Western Australia and want to have your overseas qualifications and skills recognised in the workplace, the Australian Government has a new eService available. This eService will provide you with access to a web portal where you can find all the information relevant to your situation.
At EPIC’s Career Centres you can use and access a range of services including:
- career exploration tools;
- free internet access for career guidance purposes;
- interview room available for bookings;
- training programs and workshops;
- resume writing software; and
- quality referral services.