The Career Support Officer will provide caring and supportive career development services to the diverse range of people EPIC work with. They will also occasionally provide appropriate administrative support where required for the various community programs EPIC runs through Disability Services, Parenting and the Career Centre.
- Greet clients and assist them on the open access computers, provide one-on-one career guidance, resume development and training advice. Refer clients to other service providers when needed.
- Carry out a full range of administrative and coaching duties to ensure that the CRM is maintained and accurately recorded across the Pilbara.
- Provide admin support to fellow staff and Community Programs Manager with event planning, coordination and hands on delivery.
- Undertake any other tasks as directed by the Community Programs Manager.
- Excellent presentation skills with outstanding manners.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Confident using Microsoft Office suite and other computer programs.
- Culturally sensitive to a broad and diverse client group with excellent interpersonal skills in engaging both a young and mature client base.
- Self-motivated person with an outgoing personality who is committed and enthusiastic about making a difference.
- A person who enjoys seeing others achieve their goals and become empowered through their achievements.
- Demonstrated ability to work unsupervised and abide by confidentiality policies.
- Ability to work autonomously and having an understanding of the challenges of working in a remote area.
- Appointment is subject to a satisfactory Police Clearance.
- Able to obtain a valid Working With Children’s Check.
- A current and valid Driver Licence.
Please send your resume as well as a cover letter that demonstrates the key skills of the position to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online.
For further information or to request a job description, please contact Brooklyn Noble, Corporate Services Coordinator on 9185 1488 or email@example.com.
Shortlisting and interviews will commence immediately. Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.