Responsible to the Corporate Services Manager in the delivery of efficient asset and facilities management administration, general finance, accounts payable and receivable management across the organisation.
- Responsible for entering relevant data in MYOB System.
- Responsible for providing all EPIC general finance of such as accounts payable and receivable, cheque accounts, credit card and petty cash reconciliations.
- Responsible for administering all EPIC Grant.
- Responsible for reviewing and providing an analysis and recommendations to the CEO in relation to EPIC expenditures.
Asset and Facilities Management Administration
- Responsible to the Corporate Services Manager for coordinating and delivering facilities and building management services for all EPIC facilities.
- Inspect and assess all elements of EPIC building services on a regular basis, identify hazards and manage the regular maintenance and rectification of problems.
- Maintaining an accurate record of all EPIC asset records and ensuring that assets are maintained in serviceable condition.
- Coordinate Fleet Management purchases, repairs and services.
- Coordinate all EPIC Insurance administration and be the initial point of contact for IT queries within the organisation.
- Assist in the development and implementation of effective quality assurance strategies and processes for EPIC across the Pilbara.
- Undertake any other tasks as directed by the Corporate Services Manager.
- Demonstrated experience in finance and administration including bookkeeping, financial analysis and preparation of financial reports.
- Desirable to have experience and knowledge in effective facilities and asset management administration (highly regarded).
- Demonstrated competence in using MYOB, computers and the Microsoft office suite of programs.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to multi task, prioritize, work under pressure, meet deadlines and manage time effectively.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills with the ability to use initiative and work productively.
- Culturally sensitive in engaging and working with a broad range of stakeholders.
- Desirable to have experience in the Not-for-Profit sector.
You will need:
- A satisfactory Police Certificate no older than 3 months.
Please send your resume as well as a cover letter that demonstrates the key skills of the position to email@example.com.
For further information or to request a job description, please contact Romain Pignataro, Corporate Services Manager on 08 9185 1488 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shortlisting and interviews will commence immediately. Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.