Who We Are
EPIC is a not for profit organisation operating in the Pilbara Region of Western Australia. EPIC stands for Empowering People In Communities and that is what we aim to do through a range of services that support many people to live a more connected life including disability services, Jobs & Skills Centres, parenting services and community programs.
Our aim is committed to supporting people in the Pilbara Region to identify and achieve their goals in a respectful and culturally appropriate manner, and to explore every possible avenue for personal and community growth.
EPIC’s core values include reliability, trust, inclusion, consistency and being proactive and our vision is that all people are empowered and valued within the community.
We are currently seeking a Full Time Community Manager, based in Karratha.
The successful candidate will be responsible for effectively managing the service delivery of the Jobs and Skills Centres (JSC) to support the implementation of the State Governments Plan for jobs by providing practical assistance to business, industry, jobseekers and the community.
The Community Manager will be responsible for the delivery, management and achieving the outcomes of the JSC contract and will work within the EPIC Management team to deliver professional and effective services to the community.
- Diploma or Degree Qualification in the Community and/or Leadership Management;
- Culturally sensitive to a broad and diverse client group with proven excellent interpersonal skills in engaging with key areas: Business, Industry, Education, Youth, Job Seekers and Community.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Line Leadership or Management position;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite of Programs
- Culturally sensitive to a broad and diverse client group with excellent interpersonal skills;
- Excellent organisational and effective time management skills;
- Experience in implementing procedural change
- Hold a current ‘C’ Class Drivers Licence.
- Satisfactory Police Clearance or ability to obtain that is not older than 3 months.
- Opportunity for a rewarding career
- Supportive community based setting
- Attractive salary
- Salary packaging
- Additional leave entitlements
- Airfare allowance
If you would like more information, inclusive of a copy of the Position Description, please contact email@example.com or call our HR Team on 9185 0000.
Shortlisting and interviews will be conducted as applications are received. The position will be withdrawn from SEEK when the position if filled.
EPIC is committed to achieving a diverse workforce that embraces diversity in race, age, ethnicity, nationality, sexual orientation and disability.