We are currently seeking an experience Community Manager to effectively lead and manage the community team across the Pilbara Region. The successful candidate will be required to deliver and effectively manage Community events, programs and workshops across the region, whilst enhancing EPIC’s community profile.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage the Community Team across Karratha, Port Hedland and Newman to ensure they are providing a service that is in line with EPIC’s values and their performance expectations;
- Provide coaching, direction and support to the Community Team in relation to their performance, role, activities and events;
- Set annual performance expectations for each Team Member and conduct a mid-year and end of year performance review;
- Manage the end to end recruitment process for any vacancies within the Community Team;
- Responsible for the effective management and delivery of all workforce development events, programs and workshops across the Pilbara Region
- Ensure that all reporting is compliant contractual standards in a professional and accurate manner;
- As part of the EPIC Management Team working on additional projects as required;
- Develop and maintain effective and collaborative partnerships with relevant stakeholders to enhance EPIC’s profile and program delivery;
- As part of the EPIC Management Team ensuring EPIC’s values, behaviours and vision throughout the Community team are adhered to;
- Identify current and future gaps in the Community and develop appropriate strategies to ensure that the need is identified and addressed;
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a Line Leadership or Management position;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Culturally sensitive to a broad and diverse client group with excellent interpersonal skills;
- Excellent planning and project management skills;
- Excellent organisational and effective time management skills;
- Diploma or Degree Qualification in the Community field, and/or Leadership Management.
- The opportunity for a rewarding career in a creative and supportive community based setting, working for a not-for-profit.
- Salary packaging.
- Attractive salary and leave entitlements.
- Airfare allowance.
You will need:
- A satisfactory Police Certificate no older than 3 months.
- Hold a current ‘C’ Class Drivers Licence.
Please apply below and include your resume as well as a cover letter that demonstrates the key skills of the position.
For further information or to request a job description, please contact Brooklyn Noble, Corporate Coordinator on 9185 0000 or Brooklyn.email@example.com.
Shortlisting and interviews will commence immediately. Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.