Who we are
EPIC is a not for profit organisation operating in the Pilbara Region of Western Australia. EPIC stands for Empowering People in Communities and that is what we aim to do through a range of services that support many people to live a more connected life including disability services, Jobs & Skills Centres, parenting services and community programs.
Our teams are committed to supporting people to identify and achieve their goals in a respectful and culturally appropriate manner, and to explore every possible avenue for personal and community growth.
EPIC’s core values include reliability, trust, inclusion, consistency and being proactive and our vision is that all people are empowered and valued within the community.
Role Objective: The objectives of the role is to manage support services by linking participants with NDIS funding to the appropriate services and supports. This role is the link to providing all objectives for the participant on their NDIS Plan.
This position is full time, based in Karratha.
- Responsible for assisting the participant to understand their NDIS plan to determine their supports and service needs to achieve their outcomes;
- Responsible for connecting, liaising and working collaboratively with key stakeholders to establish effective linkages relevant to the achievement of the participants NDIS goals;
- Follows through with commitments and demonstrates the ability to fully engage participants and provide an ethical service that promotes the participants choice and control;
- Responsible for providing support to service providers around service delivery and achieving outcomes;
- Responsible for monitoring the support services provided to ensure that the participant is receiving quality support services and progressing towards their goals;
- Responsible for reporting on outcomes and service delivery against the participants plan;
- Responsible for coordinating and managing participant and stakeholder meetings;
- Responsible for advocating, engaging and/or liaising with services/providers where appropriate on behalf of participants;
- Responsible for updating all relevant NDIS and/or plan changes to service providers within appropriate timeframes;
- Responsible for interpreting NDIS plans and follow best practice within EPIC to ensure that we maintain integrity around legislation and NDIS guidelines;
- Participate in the On-Call service on a rotational basis to ensure a flexible response to client needs and after-hours phone service;
- Actively engage in workplace activities that are designed to improve the work environment and service to clients;
- Undertake other tasks as directed by your line manager.
If you would like to know more about this role and would like a copy of the position description, please contact our Human Resources Team on 9185 0000 or email email@example.com
Shortlisting and interviews will be conducted as applications are received. The position will be withdrawn from SEEK when the position is filled.
EPIC is committed to achieving a diverse workforce that embraces diversity in race, age, ethnicity, nationality, sexual orientation and disability.