About the role
EPIC is currently looking for a Disability Support Officer to provide administration assistance to the Disability Services Manager at EPIC in our head office in Karratha. This position is casual and will be commencing in May 2018 (part time hours).
- Provide general administrative and clerical support to Disability Services.
- Record and maintain client database.
- Monitor operational standards, policies and procedures and deliver supports and services in accordance with National Disability Service Standards and the Better Care Better Service Standards.
- Responsible for coordinating supports and services within approved funding.
- Take a proactive approach to securing resources and making referrals to appropriate supports and services.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of the National Disability Service Standards.
- Demonstrated examples of being proactive, using initiative and building positive working relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to plan, set priorities and monitor workflows.
- Demonstrated ability to manage budgets and work within policies and procedures and adhere to the concept of confidentiality.
- Satisfactory Police Clearance, no older than 3 months.
- Valid Driver’s license
Please apply below and include your resume as well as a cover letter that demonstrates the key skills of the position.
For further information or to request a job description, please contact Brooklyn Noble, Corporate Coordinator on 9185 0000 or email@example.com.
Shortlisting and interviews will commence immediately. Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.