About the Role:
Based in Karratha, the Human Resource Coordinator is responsible to the Corporate Services Manager for coordinating the end to end recruitment of staff, training, and the Human Resource administration across the organisation.
- Responsible for the facilitation of human resources processes including recruitment and training.
- Assist with new employee hiring processes, performance review and termination processes.
- Maintain employee files as to ensure accuracy and compliance.
- Provide support and assistance to the Corporate Services Manager to develop, implement, review policies, procedures and forms whilst ensuring compliance of relevant award, acts and legislation.
- Responsible for coordinating training for all employees as well as assisting Line Managers to determine training requirements.
- Responsible for undertaking a whole range of administrative duties including but not limited to quarterly HR reports, Award reviews, budgets, audits/reports, employee surveys as well as updating all relevant HR related data.
- Liaise with the Payroll Manager to ensure the accurate management of entitlements.
- Demonstrated experience in a similar HR/Administrative position.
- Sound knowledge and demonstrated experience of HR/Administrative processes and best practices.
- Culturally sensitive with excellent communication and interpersonal skills in engaging in a broad spectrum of society.
- Outstanding attention to detail skill.
- Demonstrated proficiency in computerised systems.
- Completion of a relevant tertiary level qualification.
- The opportunity for a rewarding career in a creative and supportive community based setting, working for a not-for-profit.
- Salary sacrificing options up to $15,899
- Attractive salary and leave entitlements.
- Airfare allowance.
You will need:
- A satisfactory Police Certificate no older than 3 months.
Please send your resume as well as a cover letter that demonstrates your ability to meet the requirements of the position to email@example.com.
For further information or to request a job description, please contact Romain Pignataro, Corporate Services Manager on 08 9185 1488 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.