Responsible to the Corporate Services Manager for coordinating the end to end recruitment of staff, training, and the Human Resource administration across the organisation.
1. Responsible for coordinating and administering the full recruitment cycle from posting advertisements, sourcing candidates, assisting in shortlisting, arranging interviews, supporting Line Managers during interviews, completing background checks and preparing recruitment paperwork including draft of contracts.
2. Provide support and assistance to the Corporate Services Manager to develop, implement and review policies, procedures and forms.
3. Responsible for assisting Line Managers in determining training requirements.
4. Responsible for the coordination of training for all employees across the Pilbara.
5. Responsible for undertaking a whole range of HR administrative duties including but not limited to quarterly HR reports, award reviews, employee surveys and HR budgets.
6. Update and maintain accurate information related to recruitment, training and personal information of employees.
7. Responsible for providing assistance to the Corporate Services Manager to ensure compliance of relevant Award, Acts and legislation.
8. Assist Line Managers in performance management procedures.
9. Liaise with the Payroll Manager to ensure the accurate management of entitlements.
10. Undertake any other tasks as directed by the Corporate Services Manager.
1. Demonstrated experience in a similar HR/Administrative position.
2. Sound knowledge and demonstrated experience of HR processes and best practices.
3. Culturally sensitive to a broad stakeholder group with excellent communication and interpersonal skills in engaging with a diverse spectrum of society.
4. Excellent organisational skills with the ability to multi task and manage time effectively.
5. Outstanding attention to detail skills.
6. Demonstrated proficiency in a range of IT applications.
1. Completion of a relevant tertiary level qualification.
1. Appointment is subject to a satisfactory Police Certificate.
Please send your resume as well as a cover letter that demonstrates the key skills of the position to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information or to request a job description, please contact Romain Pignataro, Corporate Services Manager on 08 9185 1488 or email@example.com.
The successful candidate will ideally start in November. Shortlisting and interviews will commence immediately. Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.