Responsible to the Corporate Services Manager to provide a supportive and professional reception service at the EPIC head office. This role also provides general administrative and clerical support to Corporate Services.
- Be the first point of contact for all visitors including staff members of EPIC by greeting, welcoming and directing them appropriately
- Responsible for answering, screening and forwarding any incoming phone calls
- Responsible for office amenities, stationary, office presentation, including cleanliness of common areas, meeting rooms, kitchens and purchase supplies when required
- Provide general administrative and clerical support to Corporate Services
- Record and maintain client database
- Assist with the coordination of the efficient use of EPIC vehicles
- Provide basic computer assistance to clients using the resource room
- Provide assistance to clients with resume and cover letter writing when required
- Ensure knowledge of staff movements in and out of the office
- Coordinate bookings and meetings including the set up and arrange catering when required
- Maintain petty cash
- Undertake any other tasks as directed by the Corporate Services Manager
- Excellent personal presentation with a professional manner and pleasant phone manner
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Effective organisational and planning skills
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures as well as computers and relevant software applications
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Well-developed interpersonal skills with the ability to use initiative and work productively whilst being culturally sensitive with a broad range of stakeholders
Appointment is subject to a satisfactory National Police Clearance
Please send your resume as well as a cover letter that demonstrates the key skills of the position to email@example.com or apply online.
For further information or to request a job description, please contact Brooklyn Noble, Corporate Services Coordinator on 9185 1488 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shortlisting and interviews will commence immediately. Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.