EPIC is a not for profit organisation operating in the Pilbara Region of Western Australia. EPIC stands for empowering people in Communities and that is what we aim to do through a range of services that support many people to live a more connected life including disability services, career centres, parenting services and community programs.
Our team is committed to supporting people in the Pilbara Region to identify and achieve their goals in a respectful and culturally appropriate manner, and to explore every possible avenue for personal and community growth.
EPIC’s core values include reliability, trust, inclusion, consistency and being proactive and our vision is that all people are empowered and valued within the community.
We are currently seeking an experience Operations Manager to effectively lead and manage the operations of Community Services and Disability Services across Pilbara Region. The successful candidate will be required manage the funding of the EPIC Division, whilst enhancing EPIC’s community profile through leadership and the identification of improvement opportunities.
Duties & Responsibilities
Key duties and responsibilities will include:
• Responsible for ensuring all EPIC Programs are run effectively to support the Community and it’s needs;
• Manage and Coordinate the EPIC Fleet;
• Management of EPIC Facilities;
• Oversee all outsourced activities that support the EPIC team and act as the interface and point of contact for Human Resources, IT and Marketing;
• Oversee quality and compliance for EPIC;
• Oversee day to day reporting and expenditure for EPIC;
• Support the Chief Executive Officer with strategic planning and community engagement;
• Provide coaching, direction and support to all direct reports in relation to their performance and role;
• Set annual performance expectations for each direct report and conduct a mid-year and end of year performance review;
• Manage the end to end recruitment process for any vacancies that occur for direct reports;
• Lead the EPIC Management Team to deliver aligned to the annual Strategic Plan;
• Support the EPIC Management Team with identified project work that support the operations of EPIC;
• Lead the EPIC Management Team to drive EPIC’s values, behaviours and vision;
• Lead the EPIC Management Team to deliver professional and effective services to the Community.
• Diploma or Degree Qualification in the Community and/or Disability Field, and/or Leadership Management;
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in the Community and/or Disability Field;
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in a Line Leadership or Management position;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite of Programs
• Culturally sensitive to a broad and diverse client group with excellent interpersonal skills;
• Excellent organisational and effective time management skills;
• Hold a current ‘C’ Class Drivers Licence;
• Previous experience as an Operations Manager, Disability Manager or Community Manager (desirable).