EPIC is a not for profit organisation operating in the Pilbara Region of Western Australia. EPIC stands for empowering people in Communities and that is what we aim to do through a range of services that support many people to live a more connected life including disability services, career centres, parenting services and community programs.
Our team is committed to supporting people in the Pilbara Region to identify and achieve their goals in a respectful and culturally appropriate manner, and to explore every possible avenue for personal and community growth.
EPIC’s core values include reliability, trust, inclusion, consistency and being proactive and our vision is that all people are empowered and valued within the community.
We are currently seeking a Project Officer on a 3-month fixed term contract to provide administrative and technical skills to support key projects within the EPIC Division. This position reports directly to the CEO of EPIC and will involve engagement with key stakeholders in order to meet project deliverables.
Duties & Responsibilities
Key duties and responsibilities will include:
• Lead and Support a number of key projects and reviews across the EPIC organisation;
• Undertake project research, document control and project administration;
• Responsible for identifying and opportunities, risks or challenges and offering solutions;
• Responsible for the maintenance and tracking of all project documents;
• Organise and facilitate project management meetings to review progress and discuss milestone.
• Engage and support the broader EPIC Team as required.
• Diploma or Degree Qualification in the Community and/or Disability Field;
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in the Community and/or Disability Field;
• Project Management experience;
• Critical thinking and analytical skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite of Programs;
• Ability to work autonomously and use initiative;
• Excellent organisational and effective time management skills;
• Hold a current ‘C’ Class Drivers Licence.