About the Role:
Based in Hedland, you will be responsible for the administration and management of the newly built Hedland Respite facility. This role is also responsible for a broad range of Quality Assurance (QA) administrative duties.
- Responsible for the initial setup and facility opening of the newly built Hedland Respite facility.
- Responsible for coordinating all Hedland Respite facility bookings and maintenance schedules as required.
- Be the point of contact for all internal and external enquiries relating to the facility.
- Liaise with the Disability Services Coordinators for the coordination of person-centred support taking place in the Respite facilities.
- Responsible for the development, implementation and review of all facility documentation such as a facility user manual, emergency procedures and relevant policies.
- Assist with Fleet Management repairs and services.
- Desirable to have experience and knowledge in effective facilities administration.
- Have strong initiative and self-motivation skills.
- Be able and willing to work autonomously.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to multi task, prioritize, work under pressure, meet deadlines and manage time effectively.
- Culturally sensitive to a broad stakeholder group with excellent communication and interpersonal skills in engaging with a diverse spectrum of society.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to multi task and manage time effectively.
- Demonstrated proficiency in a range of IT applications.
You will need:
- A satisfactory Police Certificate no older than 3 months.
- A current First Aid Certificate or be willing to obtain one within 60 days of employment.
Please send your resume as well as a cover letter that demonstrates the key skills of the position to email@example.com.
For further information or to request a job description, please contact Romain Pignataro, Corporate Services Manager on 9185 1488 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shortlisting and interviews will commence immediately. Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.
Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.