Who we are
EPIC is a not for profit organisation operating in the Pilbara Region of Western Australia. EPIC stands for Empowering People in Communities and that is what we aim to do through a range of services that support many people to live a more connected life including disability services, Jobs & Skills Centres, parenting services and community programs.
Our teams are committed to supporting people to identify and achieve their goals in a respectful and culturally appropriate manner, and to explore every possible avenue for personal and community growth.
EPIC’s core values include reliability, trust, inclusion, consistency and being proactive and our vision is that all people are empowered and valued within the community.
EPIC are currently seeking a full time Roster Coordinator, based in Karratha.
The objectives of this role is to coordinate and roster staff to provide high quality support in an environment of high expectations, competing priorities and in accordance with relevant awards and conditions in order to fulfil all EPIC program requirements.
- Responsible for rostering of support workers and staff, ensuring compliance with relevant awards, budgets and efficient and effective use of resources;
- Ensuring that rostering and scheduling of services is logistically sound, effective and efficient;
- Responsible for rostering all support sessions, cancellations and changes;
- Responsible for liaising with Service Coordinators to ensure effective leave planning of Support Workers to maintain high quality delivery of support and services;
- Responsible to Liaise with Intake, Support and Service Coordinators on a regular basis to ascertain recruitment and new support decisions;
- Coordinate with Disability Supervisor and HR Coordinator to ensure that all training is pre-planned in a timely manner to ensure delivery of quality support;
- Participate in the On-Call service on a rotational basis to ensure a flexible response to client needs and after-hours phone service;
- Actively engage in workplace activities that are designed to improve the work environment and service to clients;
- Undertake other tasks as directed by your line manager.
If you would like to know more about this role and would like a copy of the position description, please contact our Human Resources Team on 9185 0000 or email email@example.com
Shortlisting and interviews will be conducted as applications are received. The position will be withdrawn from SEEK when the position is filled.
EPIC is committed to achieving a diverse workforce that embraces diversity in race, age, ethnicity, nationality, sexual orientation and disability.